Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beginning Of A New Era..!

So should I start my blog by chanting some mantra or something of that sort, not to make sure that my blog gets millions of hits but just to prevent millions from hitting me..! [Sigh] I really suck at this, but still I will go ahead and write all sort of crappy things on my blog.. Why..??? Well you can say I love to torture people like you who are so job less that they are reading my blog.. My Blog..??? OMiGodddddd…. Out of million of blogs you decide to read my blog..!!! I can just wish you good luck, going forward if you just press Ctrl+F4(Damn you computer geeks..), then its truly understandable.

Writing has never been my cup of coffee (Damn rite, Its cause of people like me that all the CCDs and Baristas and Starbucks get huge business). I've never been a good writer my whole life. Even when I was in school, I remember, I would always score excellent marks in Moral Science,Maths,Science,History,Geography etc and infact I was always one of the toppers (Who am I trying too fool!!! So incase you know me from school or college or from work, keep your mouth shut..!), but when it came the languages, I always had these apprehensions, be it English or for that matter Hindi, which is even worse.
But here I am, writing my first blog on the internet. The interesting thing to notice for my readers(if any) and most importantly for me is to see how long can I continue with this, because I've never been focused about anything in my life. I've always enjoyed the tag of being laidback and even I'm amazed by the fact that I'm scratching my head and chin and beard which I don't have, to write something on a public forum.

All the best to my readers(again..if any)!

3 comments:

Rishi said...

YIPPPEEEE!!! more than 4 hrs that i read ur maiden blog, and i'm still alive!!

Khalid said...

iam reading it...hmm 2 mins over m stil reading, not sure y stil trying 2 get som sens out f it.
may b i ned 2 visit noor manzil soon:)

crystalpari said...

heyyyyyyyyyy varun nice to read ur blogs.me feeling proud that my bachpan ka gawar frnd knows to write well!